If you own a diffuser, this is the time to be putting it to good use. If you don’t own one, you need to consider getting one after the #lockdown is over. . With us spending so much time at home, it’s important to create a relaxing environment and a diffuser will give your home a sense of zen like no other. It will fill your home with relaxing, rejuvenating fragrances of your choice using essential oils, giving the room a calm and pleasant smelling ambiance.
Below are some of the benefits of diffusers:
- Relaxation and sleep – place a diffuser on your bedside table and switch it on before going to sleep, it will help your mind and body relax.
- Helps you breathe easier – a diffuser can you keep colds and flu at bay and help to clear congestion and inflammation. Some oils help to boost your immune system, I have a peppermint and eucalyptus oil that I use which really helps with my breathing.
- Safer than candles and incense – if you have young children, diffusers are safe to have in the house than candles.
Below are a few diffuser options:
Below are some oils that you can get for your diffuser:
- Island Summer diffuser fragrance, I love this fragrance, it makes me feel like I am by the beach, it is great for Summer
- Cashmere Mist diffuser fragrance, this is a lovely, light floral fragrance, perfect for Spring.
- My favourite oils from this range are ReAwaken and Breathe