Moms I hope this helps you prep for the holiday season as there will be plenty of beach going and chilling by the pool to deal with the heat.
- The slops are from Cotton On and are perfect to protect their little feet from very hot sand or other surfaces due to the heat. My little one squealed in pain when he realized how hot beach sand was in summer, daddy and I had a good chuckle at his expense.
- I use Every sun Sunscreen for kids SPF 50 to protect their sensitive skin from sunburn
- The beach towel is from H&M and my little one loves being wrapped in it when he comes out of the water.
- The swimming shorts are from Zara and the drawstring ensures that they stay on no matter how big the waves may be or how much activity is happening in the pool.
- The Huggies swimming diapers are a must, they are nice and snug and do not slip off or sag. Do not let baby swim with a normal diaper, it is not designed for that. I must warn you though that when baby pees, the pee goes right through the diaper lol!
- The Minion floaties are from Sportsman’s Warehouse and are perfect to keep baby afloat and safe especially for my little one because he is so adventurous in water and also wants to swim independently.